Saturday 11 September 2010

Let Me Introduce Myself..

Hello I'm Lily Jones and i am seventeen years old and live in a small village near to Lutterworth. I am currently studying Media Studies, Art and Design and English Language all at A2 Level, I find them really interesting as they allow me to fulfil my creative and academic needs!


I am looking forward to making the music video with Jack, Owain and Sofie as I love listening to music and watching music videos! My favourite genre of music is indie rock and acoustic, and I regularly go to gigs with my boyfriend :) (photo-left)

I love fashion and art so I am really hoping we can incorporate this into our video, I also enjoy editing photographs and using photoshop. I have worked quite a bit on video editing software such as iMovie, but i am hoping to further my knowledge and learn to use more professional software such as After Effects! I don't think this will be a problem as last year for my AS coursework i was not familiar with Photoshop, however my skills grew immensely and I achieved an A, so I am hoping to develop my skills this year as well!

I hope you enjoy looking at our portfolio!
Lily x

No comments:

Post a Comment