Wednesday 1 December 2010

Colour & typography


Here i have experimented with the lightness of the background, I think this looks a lot better as it does not take attention away from the information and cover. I then added a review/rating from the very reputable NME. I think the review makes it look more professional and will entice the audience as they will (hopefully) know and trust them. I then changed "including the hit single" to "featuring" this is more minimal and lines up with the single name which i think looks more polished.


here i have adjusted the hue to a red/purple colour and made the background lighter, i like this as it is more subtle than the one above however it is not as visually interesting. I prefer the green saturated background, as this makes connotations to nature. As the video is set outside i think this is relevant and ties in with the grave yard and field scenes.

No comments:

Post a Comment