Thursday 9 December 2010

First Poster

Above is my first draft of the poster/advert for the digipak, I thought it'd be a lot simpler to just use the artwork of the digipak as the main focus of the poster as that is what it is advertising after all, and making the image clear to the audience would be important in making them remember it, and possibly buy it. I think that the font works quite well in maintaining the older-looking style that I was going for. I also tried to make it somewhat symmetrical in the lower third, with a review on each side and text in the centre. One thing I will have to change though is his hairstyle, which was something I got from feedback, his hair doesnt look quite like Jordan/Hewitson's. Otherwise I was told that the poster is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment