Wednesday 8 December 2010

Developing other poster Ideas

I decided to experiment with  a black and white photo which did not have connotations to our music video. I decided to do this because I thought it would be interesting to break away from our music video a little bit, and have ‘Hewitson River’ show another side of his personality. Some of the poster we have created so far have included stills from our music video, however we are not selling the music video, we are selling his new album.
I decided to use a range of different fonts in this poster so that it would be more more visually appealing. I used the strongest fonts on the words I want to draw the readers attention to, and the softer font to everything else.
I put all the valuable information on the top of the poster because this is where the reader would be most likely to look first. 


I am happy with this poster, and with the deadline drawing closer, I will start to make a decision on what posters I think work, and what posters don't. I might even mix and match them to include the best bits of both. 


No comments:

Post a Comment