Thursday 9 December 2010

Final Experimentation

Because I've been using photoshop a long time, I am able to mock things up quite quickly, therefore I have decided to experiment with a few of my designs from an earlier post. 

I decided to experiment with photo manipulation in order to create this look. The altered face looks like he is shouting the words 'strikes again', which has connotations to the whole 'big mouth strikes again' song. 

I like the style of this poster because it's different to all of the other posters i've developed, however I'm not sure if it fits in with the style we are aiming for. 

I am currently putting finishing touches to another poster I am developing, which fits in better with the style we have developed, which I will upload shortly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment