Tuesday 7 December 2010

improvements

I have centered the trellis on the inner panels, as suggested by Miss Somell. This creates a cleaner finish which makes the digipack look more professional. She also suggested that I add more to the track list as a customer may be disappointed with six tracks, so I have taken this into consideration with a further four tracks. As a group we decided to call the song in the video "big mouth strikes again" and to not change it to "no time". We wanted to create a whole new band and were unsure as to whether keeping the name would take away from this. We decided it made sense to keep the name so I have added it on to the track list.


Here i have moved the itunes and hmv logos to the bottom left hand corner, as i was advised to make this less of a feature. I also replaced the song name to the chosen original. I think this poster works well as it is informative and continues the theme from the digipack.


Here i have edited the reviews and included two more, as i have noticed on other band advertisements they usually have multiple reputable reviews, i chose NME, Q and vinly (the magazine I created at AS). I also changed the "now available" font from Lane B to Lane D as it has a greater width, this still compliments the other typography on the page, however it makes it look more interesting. I also used Lane D for the reviews as it is quite striking despite the font being smaller.



I wasn't told to improve anything on the tour insert so I have left it how it is. It is a simple extra giving information of tour dates and venues, so this adds to the realism of the brand I am trying to create.

1 comment:

  1. i love the second poster with the multiple reviews and the variety in font, the tour post also looks excellent.

    ReplyDelete