Thursday 9 December 2010

Magazine Advertisement Idea

This is what I have come up with for my magazine advertisement. I love the image however I am worried it may look a little too modern for the song/album we are promoting

This is my second idea, which incorporates the split personality theme in our video, with the split down the middle of Hewitson with one side grey and one side colour, however doesn't incorporate the duplicate theme as much. However I think this looks less modernised and works better with our vintage style feel.
After recieving feedback from my teacher, I created this image. I like it because it reminds me of the mug shots of a criminal, connoting the 'rock n roll' sort of image of Hewitson. I used the side on photo from the album cover to relate to it, bringing the familiar image in to advertise the album. The image over all is similar to the CD cover, but still has its differences, which I like because it all comes together as a brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment