Thursday 9 December 2010

Experimenting With Fonts

I downloaded a range of fonts and as usual, they always look a lot different when you use them to when you downloaded them, and I don't like this font. I think the feel of it contrasts too much with my images as it is too cartoon-like and not sophisticated enough.
Similarly to the above, I downloaded some fonts that look painted and drawn, as to relate to the rotoscoping within our video, however I think that this font is too neat and again looks too cartoon-like for the image
I really like this font as it is the font that looks the most natural in terms of it being drawn. I like the faded parts as if painted, and it relates to the drawn parts in our video. I think it is the only font that works well with the album title undernearth and it doesn't look tacky, and although drawn, still looks quite sophisticated. It is my favourite of all the fonts and the one I will most probably use.
I think that this font looks too 'gothic' and doesn't look right against Hewitson and especially against Hewitson's clothes. Although it is a supposed to look as if it was drawn, I think that it looks too neat.

No comments:

Post a Comment