Thursday 9 December 2010

final touches..



I added an opaque stroke border to the white lettering as i felt it needed to stand out more. I then experimented with using the cover photo instead of the cover as the polaroid, I felt that with the artist and album name being at the time, would it be too repetitive keeping it? I am undecided on which i prefer so will make my final decision on tomorrow's deadline. 



Here i have made the "featuring" text smaller, this is so it does not dominate over the single title. I think i prefer this however I am going to ask for a second opinion, as i like all of these posters and they are all very similar! hopefully this will help me decide on a final draft!


here i have used the rough typewriter font for the reviews, i think this works better as it breaks up the bolder text and is more subtle against the polaroid. 


I have changed the font of the featuring, website and availability. I think this looks more subtle so that the single, artist and album stand out more. although i do not think that the "featuring" looks as effective as it is white. I therefore prefer it in the 'lane' font.



These  posters use the outline however they features the "lane" fonts as i feel they work better on the "featuring" text. I have made very similar posters, tweeking them only slightly so i can pick out the one i am going to take further.

4 comments:

  1. 2nd from the bottom x

    ReplyDelete
  2. second from the bottom, the text on the covers too much with the text at the top. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Far be it from me to disagree with both your Mother (good evening and apologies Mrs Jones) and your boyfriend, but just make sure the image on the poster matches the digi pack cover.

    I wont leave a kiss.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok thank you :) because i have changed the fonts, will my ancillary still be a good enough grade?

    ReplyDelete