Friday 15 October 2010

Costume, props and location

Today jack and I took Jordan to various possible locations after dressing him in our chosen costume. This helped us get an idea of what would work well together and allowed us to have more of an idea of what the end result will be.

We also found some really nice vintage props that jordan owns, and took lots of pictures of the various locations we visited. Luckily I can drive so getting to the different locations was easy and allowed us to have more of a range of where we went.

I have made this video with Jordan in full costume at some of the places we visited, holding instruments. I used stop motion which allowed me to familiarise myself with it more. I have taken more photos so I will upload them soon.


2 comments:

  1. perfect nice one guys :) i love those photos x

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah jack's got some photo's to put on too :) X

    ReplyDelete