Friday 8 October 2010

I Have...


Ordered a Graphics tablet for art and feel this will also be really beneficial with our media. Owain already has one so using two will help cut down the workload when editing. I have also downloaded Adobe Illustrator which i feel will be useful when creating the prints and Adobe Flash and After Effects which will definitely be beneficial when Editing. I have been familiarising myself at school with the software from Owain, teaching us how to use Flash for the Animatic storyboard. I will experiment with After Effects and watch tutorials on YouTube (see sofie's post - below) to deepen my knowledge and further my skills. I have already been watching tutorials on Illustrator which have made me feel more confident about the programme. My tablet should be arriving within the next week! so i shall do some filming on my iphone 4 as it has a HD camera, and begin practicing my self taught editing.

1 comment: