Friday 29 October 2010

Editing the stopmotion

The one directly below is more like the stroryboard however i dont think its as interesting as the second one. The second one looks more artistic so this would appeal to our target audience. I have used a sepia filter over the second one which i like, but may have to change depending on how we edit the rest of the video. The top video is left without a filter which doesn't look bad although i don't think it is as interesting, nor does it relate to the 80's style, whereas i feel the one below it does. Let me know what you think!






4 comments:

  1. i like the second video best :)
    both awesome though lily x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoops, I may have confused people with the animatic a bit. When it just cut to the pieces in place, that was just a guide as to where I thought the pieces should be, not how it was actually supposed to be animated, my bad!

    I was thinking more along the lines of the bottom one so that one's cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wicked :) i've spoken to jack and he think's the second one too, so we're all agreed! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. teh 2nd 1 iz propa peng!!!!
    gud 1 lilz_babeh

    ReplyDelete