Wednesday 6 October 2010

Possible Location Shots



These are some photo's of my local church (taken from google images). I will take my own photographs on a day when it isn't raining! I live in a very rural village so I am surrounded by lots of countryside which will make a good location for the video. I will take pictures of the church and the surrounding area. The church is on a hill which will be interesting for filming and has an interesting path leading upto it, through arched gates, which could make a nice feature (pictures will follow). Surrounding the church are lots of fields, as well as very traditional thatched cottages which may also look interesting in the background if caught on film. I will take my own photographs of the church and the area around it in the next couple of days and post them as soon as i can! 

No comments:

Post a Comment