Friday 8 October 2010

Tutorials

As I am not very familiar with video editing, I wanted to get some practise in before we begin editing our music video so that I know what i'm doing. I asked Jack to teach me some basics and now I feel more confident with my After Effects skills.
At home, I decided to search on the internet for more After Effects tutorials. I searched youtube and other websites and came across some photoshop tutorials, which helped me gain some ideas in preparation for our digi-pack...







1 comment:

  1. Well done Sofie. Don't forget that when the ancillary tasks begin you may wish to go above and beyond the requirements of the course. Perhaps work in pairs to create a Digi pack and a poster, this would demonstrate the ways in which you are targeting specific audiences.

    If you look at Belle and Sebastien album covers you'll see they're very similar to The Smiths

    http://www.cduniverse.com/search/xx/music/artist/Belle+&+Sebastian/a/Belle+&+Sebastian.htm

    ReplyDelete