Monday 8 November 2010

As the deadline draws closer..

we have decided to break off so that two of us can do the filming and two of us create the digipack, as we have all had input so far we know where we are heading with the video and what we all want to achieve. I suggested that we compare our ideas and what we have been working on for at least one lesson a week, as we can then all have some input into what the other is doing.

As I do art and design I am creative and have worked with lots of different media including digital, so i could bring in my artistic talent to create something quirky which will address our audience. This was the basis of my job within the group, to design the prints for the digipack, I will do further research on band prints/advertising, CD covers (album artwork) and photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment