Tuesday 23 November 2010

digipak so far..

I have made the cover, back and one of the extra panels.
For the extra panel I used a picture of the field location so the theme is continuous (similar to the back), I then used a masking tape style brush to create a background for the font, this makes connotations to the quirky, home made style the video had at the tea party scene. I then used a quote from Hans Christian Anderson, which i thought was quite ironic yet inspiring. This is interesting and different so should be a nice feature on the cover. I used a different font for the speech marks and made them bigger than the quote's typography, i think this looks more visually interesting.

I still need to get a panoramic style photo for inside the cover, or create one using the stills. I will discuss the covers i have made tomorrow with the rest of the group and get their opinions on what i have made.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Lily
    Happy Thanksgiving
    I just want to share some info with you. Now you have one more place to share your videos city.vi .Citymedia foundation (http://citymediafoundation.org) has launched www.city.vi , a network of 68,000 city specific video sites, where you can share videos about cities and regions across the world. like for Paris videos you can visit http://Paris.vi . You can also find out about other cities that you are interested . Hope to see you there

    ReplyDelete