Tuesday 16 November 2010

Experimenting with different designs

Here are a few designs I am currently experimenting with, however I won’t make any decision without consulting the group first. I think it’s important to hear the feedback from everyone before any decisions are made.
I like this design because it incorporates the field scene which features in out music video. However I think it could be perhaps too simple. I like the use of vignette because it enables consistency throughout our whole project.
 
 I like the photo of this design, along with the shadows and saturation, however I am not sure I like the font I used. I like the warped text look, because I think it is more visually interesting to read, especially when it’s only a short word or two.

This design is perhaps one of my favourite. It kind of reminds me of the iconic retroscoping from our music video, therefore can relate to fan base. I like the use of colours in this design, and how they are juxtaposed with the saturation of the background. 


 I also experimented putting the ‘Hewitson river’ Logo at the top and bottom of the page to see where I preferred it. I think I liked it better at the bottom because it connotes that the artist is so big, he doesn’t need to be announced. This contributes well to the persona we want out protagonist to be in out music video… arrogant.


No comments:

Post a Comment