Thursday 25 November 2010

Front and back cover of digi-pak


 Here are some experimental pieces I put together on photoshop to see if I could contribute anything to the digi-pak process. The front cover I designed is interesting because he is laughing inside a grave-yard, which could be quite controversial. I think controversy might be a good thing when it comes to selling records, as our target audience are indie, and one element of being indie is going against the 'norm'.
The simple design works well, and I think the saturation will have an almost 'gothic' connotation when used on pictures of the graves.
I wanted to include the grave footage from the music video because this scene is very visually interesting as he is dancing around in a grave yard.


I downloaded some different brushes for photoshop in order to produce the roughed edge look.

No comments:

Post a Comment