Thursday 25 November 2010

Final Editing

So, the deadline is.. today (argh!) and I'm still editing, but the video is looking good and it shouldn't take much longer for it be completely finished. There is one issue with the fact that Sony Vegas never plays anything properly until you've rendered it, which unfortunately takes hours. This means that there may be black spots in the video that I will not know about until it is finished, which is highly annoying, but I'm scouring the timeline frame by frame to make sure there aren't any.

The rotoscoping is looking surprisingly good with the addition of the backgrounds I mentioned, and I added some paper-y animation so I think that improved it too. I'm glad Jack and Lily filmed what they did on Tuesday because that has greatly helped me in many places. There are some small sections that may confuse the viewer narrative-wise, but it's all up for interpretation as to what's going on.


Hopefully it'll all get done before sunrise (just kidding).

No comments:

Post a Comment