Tuesday 2 November 2010

Editing...

Today we used the lesson to focus on editing, I paired up with jack to give him my perspective on the work and also to have a go at using after effects as I am used to iMovie, he was a great help and by putting our ideas together we made the rest of the footage fit with the song and look similar to the storyboard, so that it was continuous to the footage that Jack had edited at home.

I also brought my Macbook into the lesson so that i could put the stopmotion shots that i edited from my laptop to owains, as we are using his to put all of our work together. We aim to film in tomorrow's lesson if the weather is appropriate, as Jordan is free from lunchtime onwards.


I took the filter off of the stopmotion so that we can put the same filter over the whole video, or else it would effect the continuity not looking as effective as the editing will not be as smooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment