Monday 22 November 2010

Fonts and Brushes



I have started to downloaded different fonts and brushes for photoshop which I think will contribute well to our ancillary task.
The fonts I have selected are just a few of my favourite that I think hold a strong enough image, however not too masculine. I don’t want to font’s to be very masculine at all, because I think the song we are developing a music video for isn’t the most masculine of songs, and we have developed our protagonist around this song, therefore the fonts and brushes must match the song in order to be continuous. 

The brushes I have chosen are a little bit retro/indie as they will match the genre of music we are aiming to fit in. I think that these brushes will provide useful when it comes to developing the posters as we can use them to portray our style of music through the vintage/indie stlye of the brushes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment