Wednesday 17 November 2010

Tomorrow's Agenda - Rotoscoping

As I have the day off school tomorrow, I am intending to film all of the footage that I need in order to rotoscope. I am trying to fill in the space in the video where it explains how it is night in one scene but day in another, hopefully this will do the job.




Above is some rough concept art of one shot that I was thinking of doing, as the sun and moon move across the sky to signify to the audience that the time of day is changing. Showing Jordan walking also shows that he actually went to the graveyard rather then just appeared there. I'm fairly sure that the finished sequnce will look fairly different to this when I come to actually drawing it out and seeing what works and what doesn't; bear in mind though, that this is only a picture to get the feel of the sequence. The final shot will reflect what has already been produced as well, in terms of art style at least.

2 comments:

  1. I think this works really well as it creates the narrative and compliments the ideas we had of him waking up in the graveyard :) i think it works best rotoscoped as it would be impossible to create on film! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. well not impossible.. but difficult! and take up alot of gigabytes! xx

    ReplyDelete