Monday 29 November 2010

Looking at different CD digi-paks


Today we looked at different digi-pak ideas. We looked at a lot of different CD covers from the genre we are aiming to produce for. 

The aged film look on the artwork of this album looks visually appealing, and I think matches the genre very well. I think this is perhaps something I'd like to experiment with. 





I think this is very similar to the designs Lily has already developed, so I think we must be on the right lines when it comes to developing our album art work. The designs of this cover is very simple, which I think looks effective. 

The elements of this I find interesting is the aged school book/library book look. I think it looks really unique. 





Looking at all these different album covers gives me a lot of ideas on how I want my ancillary tasks to look like. 
One theme I see running through a lot of these digipaks is the aged look. I think it contributes to the vintage/indie look we are aiming for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment